The Marketing-PR Company, trading as WMPR Ltd, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is WMPR Ltd. The data protection act information officer is Carolyn Daw, director. Below we have set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on www.marketing-pr.co.uk.
Information that you provide to us when you communicate to us by email or letter.
2. WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website www.marketing-pr.co.uk. Any transmission is at your own risk.
3. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION WE STORE FROM YOU
We use your information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from www.marketing-pr.co.uk is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
• We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we and/or they may contact you about these.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by writing to [email protected] We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
6. ACCESSING LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. PASSWORD ACCESS
Where we have given you a password to enable you to the private client area of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.